We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Diptych landscape


8x10 inches
acrylic on canvas
$75.00 for set














3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristen,
At first glance I just liked this piece, but the more I look at it the more I fall in love with it... Something about the reddish color is very warm and at home and the round bushes seem almost fluffy like little pillows on the horizon... I have made it my background on my computer!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm totally ignorant in the field of art. What is Diptych? Whatever it is, I like this piece. Does the Di at the beginning mean 2 or half? I like how it seems at first these are two pictures, then they come together.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Pink / red earth, puffy bushes, blue sky, cotton ball clouds, and pink patches in the sky. I like the warm friendly strangeness of it all. I am not at all sure that I understand it but it gives me a warm fuzzy twilight zone sort of feeling.

The DAD