We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thank you

This is a piece I made as a Christmas present and ended up getting a picture of to post. I'm working on a few last pieces for my portfolio to send along with my application to the science illustration program. I am so anxious and nervous and excited, I know that this is what I want to be a part of and I can't wait to get my life moving. Thank you so much to the people who send us encouragement and inspiration every week. Your comments and support are what keep us going and thinking and pushing. Thank you so very much.

No comments: