We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shoes


"Shoes"
approximately 10" x 6"
pencil on bristol board

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These shoes were made for walkin'! I like their style with all the criscross lines on them. In my mind I see them with red on them. Glad you're back from Indy. Home is always a good place from which to travel and to which to return.

Anonymous said...

When I first looked I saw like strappy sandles - I was distracted as I was sliding down your web page and sort of caught these from the corner of my eye. I missed that there was part of the shoe that was white and saw the white bit as empty space. Then once my mind wanted to see sandals it took a bit to convince my brain that it was not sandals but rather running shoes. I think my brain is tired!

The DAD