We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Brain

My bunny image isn't quite right because I had to scan it in as 2 separate images because it was too long. I think I will just take a photo of it so the seam and colors don't look mismatched. I am starting to get some more ideas and inspiration back this week. I think it helps to keep your brain busy, sometimes watching tv and the daily routine are slowly killing my brain cells. They haven't exercised much since graduating. I hate that it's easier to do nothing than set up challenges for myself, I guess that's how the driven get to where they are. Focus, determination, and fearlessness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Focus, determination and fearlessness... Is that all it takes? What happened to old fashioned hard work? I think the first three - FDF - are good for setting goals, forming ideas, and all that theoretical fun stuff, but then one has to determinedly (Is that a word?)do the toiling and working and laboring and sweating and straining and detailing and redoing to really accomplish something. The stories about the elves that come in the night and magically do your work simply aren't true. Here's what is true:

If it weren't for the last minute, most things would never get done!

It's that determination to never give up until you're satisfied with the results that really makes the difference.