We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Finally Home!

Well, I'm finally home from opening the new store in Indy. I'm pretty much exhausted and though I've published two drawings, I can honestly say that is almost more than I was up to. These two weeks we were supposed to do drawings so we could work on something bigger in the background, but that didn't really pull through for me.

I apologize for those of you that haven't been able to find the new work on the site. I'm not sure why it was all getting buried under old post dates, but I think I got everything shuffled back around.

Anyway, it's a quarter to Midnight and I have to work at 7am tomorrow, so time is running out. Hopefully I can pull something together for next post so you'll start your week off on a high note!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it that each of you has chosen a different day to post. It gives me a good excuse to visit more often! Even though I can't buy every time, it's sure fun to look and comment!

Welcome home from Indy. I just got back from girls' vacation. We rented an RV and toured some of Michigan. If you're ever in Traverse City, be sure to take M-37 North out to the end of the penninsula to Old Mission Point. It is a very beautiful drive and a gorgeous destination!!