We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, November 19, 2007

I don't like it!

Well, I waited 'till the last minute and then tried to do an ENORMOUS painting. I would say it's 6 times as big as what I have been doing. It's a little too trite, and therefore needs to be well done to be good. But 2 hours is not long enough to make it be well done.

We will see, I may rework it, I may not. All depends on what it's new owner thinks.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coaching me on getting your web address on my e-mail signature line. Some of my friends and relatives have already visited your site. Maybe more of them will. Who knows, maybe they'll buy me something for Christmas! (Hint, hint!)

If they ask... I'll take any of the florals, the bluebird, any of your works, except the buttons - it was Grandma P that was the good seamstress, I'm the patcher and leg shortener!

Also, I'll take them framed or unframed; pencil, pastel, acrylic, whatever; and in unlimited numbers. (i.e. Don't discourage anyone by saying, so-and-so already bought one for Grandma!)

What is it they say, "It's more blessed to receive than give." - OR - Is it the other way? I can never remember, but it always seemed backward to me!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I keep thinking of P.S's! I also like the giraffe bananas and the hippo, in case everyone is buying pictures for me and you run out of things to sell them!

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is the last P.S.! Don't forget, my birthday is January 18. A puzzle and a picture! Both begin with P, it could be an alliteration present! (Oh my gosh - present! Another P!)