We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Moon

"The Moon"

16" x 20"
done on commission

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A banana moon lay in the sky
And every cloud that happened by Slipped on it and took a fall.
So you hardly saw the moon at all!

I forget who wrote it, but I always think of it when I see part of a moon.

I love your moon and tree. Maybe your commissioner will too.

Anonymous said...

Rach-Your art has such whimsical quality.It reminds me of illustrations in children's books.Keep up the good work.Kristen

Anonymous said...

I love the surreal nature of this picture. I am a big fan of surreal art. I am impressed. Can't wait to see you home for the holidays.

The DAD

Rae Wood said...

rach.... I really really like this one!