We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, November 19, 2007

Dark Floral


8inches x 10 inches
Acrylic on Canvas
$25.00 usd

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your emphasis on leaves in this bouquet. There are some gorgeous leaves in the fall and they are often forgotten when it comes time to put beautiful plant things in vases. You did the right thing using smaller, white flowers to complement the beautiful leaves.

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh . . . must be related to that Grandma cause I too was struck by the leaves. For me it was the rich lush texture of the colors.

The DAD

PS - we are related cause she was my Mom a few years before she became the Grandma . . .couldn't resist a PS . . .

Anonymous said...

I really like how this came together. I think you have a real talent for florals. I love it when you make art.