We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Snapshots (1)



5x7"

Pencil and pastel on paper

$20.00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the ancestor collage/montage idea and I love the sunglasses your ancestor is wearing. I think it is funny that these glasses are one thing that really gives an era away. Most fashions recycle but these seem to be unique to the late 50's early 60's. I wonder why??

The DAD

Angela said...

I love this idea, and love this picture! Keep up the good work. As a friend of Kristen's, I always like her work, but now I'm an admirer or you all!

Anonymous said...

Capturing "time after time" moments in paintings are as beautiful and as powerful to the psyche as to the eye.
The woman represents the great times we spend at the beach with the ones we love. Just watching the ocean and posing like a movie star for the day is something we all fantasize about one point in time.
-The Chowd (chowdie)

Anonymous said...

I think I had a pair of sunglasses like that!