We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rhino Beetle


"Rhino Beetle"
6" x 8"
Acrylic on canvas panel
$30.00 usd * includes s&h
(i appologize for the poor image.. my computer keeps freezing up when i try to put this up so i had to use my cell phone. i'll put a better one up asap!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kind of scares me...it looks like it might be leaping through the air at me. It is very nice.

Anonymous said...

My favorite insect is the walking stick. Seems like that could make a great scene - like, "Which stick can walk?" or One stick to another, "How do you like my legs?" With the reply, "You mean all six of them?" Or, "Where in this world of twigs is my walking stick?"

Anonymous said...

couldn't spell rhinocerous? Love THE DAD . . . love the bug

Anonymous said...

You're grandma's comments were hilarious!