We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, July 22, 2007

T-shirt quote:

This life has been a test.
Had it been an actual life
you would have received instructions
on where to go and what to do.


I think that just about sums up how I'm feeling about things these days. I do so love the emergency broadcast system. Maybe if I listen closely they really will tell me what to do.
-Rachel

3 comments:

Kristen Carter said...

Amen.

Anonymous said...

You are mistaken. There are no instructions for life; there is no practice. You live it as it comes. A little of it is mundane. Most of it is a complete surprise. Most surprising of all is that when you look back, you see answers you couldn't imagine when you were looking forward! I suspect the 20/20 vision looking backward is a farce and that the best choices were actually made in the moment, looking forward.

Anonymous said...

Do they still do emergency broadcast test thingies anymore? I always found them kind of annoying. They'd get me all excited then just make high-pitched noises in my ears.

Life's a bummer sometimes, but I just try and make the best of it. Hope you feel better soon :)