We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A Little Art Therapy

So I think my bug painting sums up my week.As an "almost art therapist" I was trained in breaking down the meaning in art works and its looking kind of messy for me.Still no real job.I did a little babysitting though....so not only do I feel unemployed, I feel like a high schooler.Those were my prime babysitting years.Anyway, I was feeling like having a "walmart priced " piece of art for all of those other unemployed babysitters out there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what topics we all pick... But then you'll be able to do some art therapy analysis on our topic choice AND our painting itself! and abbey already knows too much about us by our coffee drink choices...

what can i analyze you guys on? well i guess i can always guess which department/trend you would shop at h&m! haha

:)
-rach