We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring

Spring is just around the corner!I know a lot of people are excited for the change in season and for the change in temperature.I personally don't mind the snow or cold weather but I know Iam the odd one out.I hope you enjoy the tulips this week. I really enjoyed making this piece.I think it has a a lovely calm vibe.I've also included a completed portrait piece that I made as a gift.I posted the sketch for the painting two weeks ago.Just a peak at all of the painting I'm trying to fit in lately!Thanks for checking in with us as always!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. I like winter. However....it is time for spring! I'm ready for the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Tulips are fun flowers. Bright flashy and they come early in the spring. Thank you for sharing yours - they give me a spring feel a few weeks ahead of the real thing.

The DAD