We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend

Don't you just live for your weekends?Friday is my favorite day of the week, hands down!Last friday I had a weird freak lower back problem and had to stay in bed for almost three days straight.Not good.I hate wasting my weekend days since that is the time I get 'stuff' done.Believe me I snuck stuff in...a load of laundry...cat grooming...this silly little pig painting.Again, two weeks in a row of some of my, shall we say-lowbrow work- is all I have for you.Little piggy made me feel better though.Sometimes, as long as art makes you feel good then I think it has served its purpose.Please feel free to browse our gallery pages for other works.Find the links below our names on the left side of the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to live for the weekends. Now that I'm retired, I have weekends all the time - what a life! Sorry you had to have a back ache on your best days. You probably had it sooner, but didn't have time for it.