We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, it's one of my favorite holidays....it's been a busy week of prepping, celebrating, family and friends in town, and a little early birthday celebrating (25 on Tuesday!) I am posting a little late this week. Check back for new art!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Thanksgiving too! This Thanksgiving I had two! Both meals were huge with all of my favorite foods and family members. Food and family, there are no other things that begin to compare!