We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Snapshots (4)



4x7"

Pencil on paper

$20.00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these two ladies! Is it a mom and her daughter? One looks so full of dreams while the other has a bit of reality in her face. I suppose she's wondering how many of the dreams will come to be.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. It still amazes me how much women's fashion and hair style changes. Without any other clues the styles these women wear tells you of an era. It was interesting that your Drum Major last week would fit into most any era - I guess that Marching Band styles change less. I thought I saw a spark of envy in the eyes of the woman on the left. Funny thing is I did not see mother daughter - I saw siblings and thought of the poem about the younger child below. The one on the left looked like an older child.

The DAD

PS - I am an older child. I think it is funny how both the older and the younger siblings often feel like they have grievences. I wonder about middle children? Do they have grievences?

Rae Wood said...

I really like this work. I feel like the woman on the right is making a face about something the other one said like the left one just said some thing crazy. I also think the one on the left is the older of the two.

Anonymous said...

Abbey don't tell rachel but I absolutely love your work.

Julia