We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Series finale

I really enjoyed making these little drawings and hope to make it an ongoing project for myself. The last one is one of my favorites, I loved the composition and the different patterns-dots and checkerboards, stripes and the leaves on the tablecloth. I also like working in pencil, sometimes I wish it had the same command as paint. Pencil can look like the rough draft, but I love the control of making lines, shading small areas and disregarding color to get to the point of the picture. Looking forward to a fresh new series this week!

No comments: