We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Off to Indianapolis

Tomorrow I am flying out to Indianapolis for two weeks to open a new H&M store! How exciting. But it is all also very last minute!

I was working to get this purple button done, but it is the most interesting button and I can't get the holes to look right. I will work on it more when I return in two weeks. Until then, look forward to a drawing from the nation's largest city next sunday night. :)

And I worked more on the pink button.... still want to do some shading in the background I think....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool button - kinda reminds me of a South Park character or maybe one of the Cosby Kids. Indianapolis is not really the largest city in the US but I do believe that it is the largest with out a navigatable waterway . . . Love you, have fun in the big city. Go Colts beat the Pats - sad day yesterday MSU lost to Michigan but it was a close game with lots of back and fourth action.

Love The DAD