We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Falling Behind

This week was the last of 3 sessions I was teaching about celtic art--something I knew nothing about before. I feel relieved that it's over, but really proud of myself for doing it and gaining so much. The process made me miss school-- having projects, scrambling to get them done in time and the feeling of having achieved something that was set up as a challenge for me. So now I'm on to more challenges...working on a new piece that I started as a drawing, scrapped and have started again as a painting. Plus, I'm slowly finishing up my tulips too. Lots to do, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teaching is one of the best ways to learn. It's not always the easiest way and it's certainly not the least time-consuming, but it is very lasting. It's hard to forget all the stuff you've told someone else they should know about a topic! Hey, about those tulips...I checked and didn't notice any progress. Are you just putting us on, or did you simply not update the picture on the web? I know the first quarterlife feels very busy. Guess what? It's just a practice session for the next threequarters! Dig in!

Anonymous said...

Hang in and good job!

The DAD