We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Cupcake


5''x7''
acrylic on canvas
$15.00usd

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good enough to eat . . . but too sweet for me.

The DAD

Unknown said...

Kristen,
I love when you paint desserts because i love how the texture of the paint on the icing, for example, is just like real life icing. In this painting the background, for me, takes away from the glory that is the cupcake.

I still remember when I had your other cupcake painting here to photograph for you and I had it on my desk that whole month so i could just look at it and smile. :)

xoxo
rachel

Rae Wood said...

I also love the texture. I like that the cupcake seems happy. It really makes me want to come eat cupcakes with you. I am gald that you are able to enjoy painting something so much that you make me want to share in that joy with you!

Abbey Adams said...

I'm so happy you made a cupcake! I hope you get time to make a huge one too, with a simple background like Rachel said. Keep it going!!

Anonymous said...

When are the cupcakes ready? looks good enough to eat right now.