We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Featured Artist:Colby Davis

In May, I graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing. Since then, my life has been busy and unpredictable- a trip to Dublin, a quarter life crisis, a best friend’s wedding, and the prospect of a new job. Although my life is still in a constant state of change, I am ready to settle down a bit and get back to writing. I’ve chosen four poems that will hopefully allow you to see different sides of my writing style and a range of my interests. As a writer, I have a few obsessions that I continually return to-- the idea of home in all its physical and emotional forms, the body and all the fantastic words that belong to it, and the journey between “growing and grown” with all of its memories and misgivings. I am grateful for the opportunity to post my work beside such talented artists. Thank you.

No comments: