We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pencil and paper

I'm in a groove where I'm doing quicker "sketches," no planning or thinking while making. The more my brain gets involved, the less I get done and the less fun I have while doing it. Our schedules are so random so posting is too. I thought I'd take a little break from the site; turns out not having to create makes it easier for me to do so. I don't like schedules or deadlines, I guess for me they get in the way of the spontaneity of art. Also, I am turning back to where I feel comfortable for a bit--pencil and paper.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your groove!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are not taking a break from art. Sometimes inspiration sets it's own pace. Stay with it and don't apologize. Your work is unique and stands on it's own merit.

Your patron

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - remember that life is a journey not a destination have fun as you travel.

The DAD