We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, February 4, 2008

Rock Stars

It's been a long week/end. I agree with Rachel...it's Superbowl weekend and I think I'll post something that is older work.Though, I was really getting sick of hearing about stupid Tom Brady, so I was kind of cheering for NY.Sorry Rach.
Can I just end my blog entry with a funny story about this weekend and then just call it a post?Nate,my mom, my uncle, and I went to the DIA yesterday.We had a really great time seeing the new arrangement of the collection.As we were leaving we decided to make a quick stop in the Dutch Masters room.Nate grabbed my arm and said, "Do you see that guy over there?".I turned around and Marilyn Manson starring intensly at some Dutch work.So....I told my mom who quickly told my uncle.My uncle went right up to him and had a little conversation(the three of us ran around the corner to hide).Anyway, he didn't really admit to being who he was but we did pass the Filmore and he is performing tonight according to their sign.I don't know too many other guys who look like Manson, have a cane, top hat and platform shoes....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be a fun painting . . . Marylin Manson in all his stage get up standing before a VanGogh or a Rembrandt . . . .

The DAD