We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Do-Overs all around

One of the paintings I haven't sold is my green bean painting. I really like the colors but it's an awkward piece. I decided to revisit the idea but in a more abstract way. I'm not totally satisfied but I rushed through this one a bit. Check back, I may re-work it some more.

Other than that, things are just rolling along as ever here... I'm just trying to roll with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it needs a fish! I love the colors and the fluidity. Looks like seaweed on the bottom of the ocean. Now, if there were just a little fish peeking through!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with re-working an idea till it fits you.

Love The DAD