We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm early because....

So things are still crazy I must say, and not only have a dropped my life savings into my car but my computer has also died...Needless to say I'm using my parents computer to post my art early this week.Isn't there a quote about poverty being the mother of invention? Well, this painting is a Christmas present.Resourceful, no?I guess that is a benefit of being an artist.
Hope everyone is falling hard into the holiday season!!! I know I have.

PS. Apologies for Pewabic not being featured last week on Martha Stewart.Her People have told Pewabic Potteries People that it will be on Wednesday the 5th at 10 am. Try and check in then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kris, once again...nice stuff, looking for more holiday/dessert stuff!