We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!

So I haven't had a post for the past two weeks, but this is what I've been working on (among other things.) It is a very small painting, but I don't really like doing people so it was hard! I've been getting some works framed and out as Christmas gifts so that was nice.

Working retail during the Holidays really brought me down this year. I finally finished my shopping and got everything wrapped. I was really starting to feel like a Grinch there for a while, but I've had a couple days off and that has really helped!

I hope everyone has a fabulous holiday and we will start posting again after the New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is not the time of year to be in retail! Everyone wants to shop at the same time and they grab up stuff only to lay it down in the wrong place on the next aisle or counter!

Looking forward to seeing you Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

PS I have something beautiful to show you!