We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday again...

Jeez, so it's monday again...already.My fellow Quarterlife artists must be feeling it too, but I hope to see their latest art sometime this week.I hope everyone checked out Teresa Petersen's website!Sorry I couldn't post any pictures on our page. I just didn't want to get into legal trouble and all.Hope you enjoy the latest autumnal floral.Oh and I want to thank Rachel's Dad and Grandma for all of their thoughtful feedback and encouragement.They've been there since the very very start and we all love it here at the website.
PS Don't forget to share the word about Christmas shopping on the website.
PPS Martha Stewart on Thursday the 29th, they're featuring Pewabic Pottery!Try and tune in, I might be on tv:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this site. The work posted by the three of you offers a great variety of visual enjoyment. I'm always waiting for the next picture to go up!

I really like it that the three of you are posting your work on different days. It makes more times to see a new idea, new color combination, a new look at some object or scene.