We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, October 22, 2007

2D vs.3D

Well, I've found yet another new job. I'll be starting at Pewabic Pottery in downtown Detroit, making sad money but getting benefits.Yet another reason it's tough being a grownup.I'm sure this job will be an adventure...a little two dimensional artist trying to make it in a three dimensional world.I hope they don't eat me up and spit me out like the trucking company.
I'm sure that I'm giving just an awful impression of someone who quites jobs like she changes chewing gum...but really people, up until this point I never quite jobs willy nilly.
Anyway, I hope you like my little green tea sorbet. It's little and sweet. I swear there is nothing better than frozen desserts served with little cookie hats.

2 comments:

Once Upon a Farm said...

I'd give a nut to work at Pewabic! Have fun with - you're smart and talented (even though you hate math *ahhh!*) you can do it! Hang in there..... :)

Anonymous said...

Just keep trying until you find one you like well enough or one that pays well enough or, if you're lucky, ONE job that you love which pays well!!