We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Pink and Yellow Composition


5''x7''
Acrylic on Canvas
$15.00 USD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your flowers Kristin. They reminded me of a rainy hazy summer morning in the early hours before the rest of the world is awake. I love those times with a cup of coffee on the deck. Thanks.

The DAD

Anonymous said...

I think that the yellow flower in the top corner is especially interesting. It kind of reminds me of the kid that wanted to be part of the group, but wasn't and just hung around on the outside. Is there a correlation between this thought and your painting?, probably not, but that is the first thing that caught my eye.