We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, September 24, 2007

Moving Forward

Life is all about perception and perspective, unfortunately it's easy to get both out of focus very easily. I currently have my thoughts inline and my goals are becoming organized. Sometimes it's just a matter of taking that step back and seeing the forest as a whole instead of being lost in the individual trees.

I can't thank Kristen enough for her help. She came and rescued me from myself when I was still trying to tell myself I was okay. (In case you hadn't figured it out, I wasn't) But she helped me get myself back upright, and now this week we have a group meeting which will help even more.

I posted two fish this week, one for last week and one for this. I like "Betta Fish No. 2" best so far. I may try to go back and rework "No. 1" to have a similar look. I don't feel done with "No. 3" just yet, and will repost once I've had more time with her.

Thank you all for all your support and encouragement of this site, and of each of us.
-Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep hanging in there my daughter. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel and a brighter morning after.

The DAD