We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Monday, August 27, 2007

Untitled




"Untitled"
5" x 7"
Acrylic on Canvas Panel
$30.00 usd* incl s&h

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get the feeling of two things coming together or something trying to squeeze in-between before the gap closes. I blame all of my obsessive watching of Star Wars when I was a child. Gotta fit between the asteroids before they crush you! Gotta love free interpretation.

Rae Wood said...

I very much feel like it is two people about to touch for the first time, not like graze but that intense moment when you really feel full passion towards each other and you just have some sort of physical exchange it could be a hug a brush of a hand against a cheek. Whatever it is it is something that is not always together and not necessarily made to go together but is somehow changing to fit only with each other. As I said it could be two people who have known each other for year but for the first time they really fell that they believe that they are right for each other. Anyway, that’s what I take away from it. I love abstract art I think you all should do it again sometime!

Anonymous said...

I certainly enjoyed that you could either see two shapes from the outside in or 1 shape from the inside out. I saw your tornado but I thought more of a lava lamp. I love the flowing liquid forms of a lava lamp. The DAD

Anonymous said...

I see that you still love red!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful.