We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Theme

My theme for the next four paintings is going to be "small still lifes". Ultimately, it's the same as the first theme we had chosen at the start of the blog.I like painting still lifes.They're like a little window into my life.Especially since they're of items that I own and are in my home.
That's what I know.

2 comments:

Abbey Adams said...

I'm really glad you're doing this again, your still lifes are interesting. They make little stories when you put really different objects together. Looking forward to some more still lifes.

Anonymous said...

Still lifes are grand. You don't have to look for just the right "picture" or imagine just the right "scene." You can choose objects you want to depict, arrange them just so, and then try to reproduce what you see on a piece of canvas to share with others.