We'd like to thank our loyal friends that visited our blog on a regular basis. As a group we've decided that we no longer want to post work on a weekly basis but on our own personal schedules. We plan on continuing with the site as more of a reference place for our work than a working weekly blog. Please continue to check in once in a while to see if we've posted new work and always visit our galleries to see what work is still for sale.Thank you for all of your support over the past year.
-Quarterlife Artists

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Featured Artist: AAron Tang

My name is Aaron Tang but most of my friends call me "Tango". It comes from gym class in High School. You know when you have to put your first initial in front of your last name, well, I had "Tang,A" written on the back of my shirt instead, which eventually left people saying TANGO. Maybe it derived from people cheering for me while running a drill, "Go Tang, Go Tang, Go Tan-go, Tango..."

I am an industrial design graduate from Rhode Island School of Design, with a passion to push the boundaries of technology and design. I am a motivated and inquisitive individual ready to learn something new everyday. I love new adventures and crave to learn anything new. Sports, news, stocks, movies, shopping, technology, traveling...you name it and I'll improvise from there. I played the violin for 14 years before entering college, lead and participated in many dynamic and inspiring orchestras, played tennis, am a crazy fan of Ultimate Frisbee, fanatic of technology, had a dream about a unicycle... so I bought one, and above all else, love to eat and try a variety of foods (Food channels fault).

http://www.designverb.com

http://www.aarontang.net

No comments: